Sunday, August 3, 2014

Caving

Just for the record, I'm making my "Rough Edge Loop" my 5th submission for week 7. It's been rainy and miserable for several days and I'm afraid my arthritis is really letting me know it. My joints are screaming, and I the usual half-dozen ideas I usually have started by now just aren't there this time around. I will be starting monday morning with nothing in the works.

I'm not sure they'll see commercial value in it, but I'm tossing it in anyway to make my quota. Sometimes they reject things I think would do very well, so maybe this week they'll take one that I'm uncertain of. Either way, it prevents me from hustling and rushing something in order to make my self-imposed quota. I'd rather get a clean start tomorrow morning with a new set of 5 for week #8.

Every "back-to-school" flier that shows up on our doorstep is reminding me that I'm fast running out of weeks. The good news is that I'm up to 170 items up for sale on Audio Jungle, and only five from my summer goal. It's looking more and more like I'm gonna get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment