Friday, June 21, 2019

First rejection!

I got my first rejection today! They're an inevitable part of the process. There are so many submissions now that it is becoming more and more difficult to keep the gatekeepers happy. They've heard it all before.
Anyway, I figure I'll try something new. I've added a "Free Audio" Page to allow downloads of all of the music that Audio Jungle doesn't want. They're registered on a website called Adrev, that keeps track of audio used on YouTube, and funnels a little bit of advertising revenue your way when it's used in videos. It's really just pennies, but they add up - to nickels eventually. With time.

Anyway, my "Rising and Falling Logo" was the first to get the axe, and is now available for download on the Free Audio page. Anyone need a logo?

No comments:

Post a Comment