Thursday, July 12, 2018

Serreptitious Symphony

The working title was "String Quartet in D minor," but it didn't actually end up as a string quartet. It isn't actually a symphony either - I could possibly argue that it's a short sonata allegro. In any case, the final name I came up with is "Serreptitious Symphony," because I figure there is maybe one other person in the world who might be looking for a short bit of sneaking around audio that would use that word to describe it. When they do - I'll own the search term. I Actually recorded about 3 versions of this: one without the major section, and one that's just a loop of the first 16 measures. I also did a version with strings only that I didn't record because my daughter said she liked the variety of the woodwinds better. She has younger ears than I do, so I went with the version she liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment