Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Two short offerings

I've turned my focus to short recordings right now, either because my output has been so low over the summer, or because there is very little of it left. I still have a few longer recordings in progress, but don't want to rush them.



This is a short, simple and comical recording for branding purposes. I had projects for children in mind. It's actually about 5 seconds with two seconds for the audio tail, and features bassoon, clarinet, xylophone , tuba, and glockenspiel. A lot of instruments in 5 seconds, but it's still simple. Call it a 5 second lesson in tone quality.



This is another short recording for branding purposes. Six seconds of relaxing strings and piano with a cymbal swell for a little understated drama. It's relaxing and settling, like coming back home at the end of a trip. A period for the end of your sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment