Thursday, July 9, 2015

First Submissions Scorecard

My first submissions where "In Motion" (I listed it here as EDM Jam and submitted it anyway), "Sarasponda", and "Short Theme". They took "In Motion" and "Sarasponda", but rejected "Short Theme". The summer is off to a very slow start, and the score is 2/3.

Week 2 was also slow. I spent it driving to Pgh. and Buffalo to check out pianos. We didn't fall in love with one, so I just spent three days under the hood of the one I have replacing all of the dampers. While I'm waiting for more parts to arrive in the mail, I'll see how much catching up I can do. I would like to get the online portfolio up to 200 recording by the end of the summer - right now I have 180. With summer almost half over, I better get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment